To return any damaged or incorrect stock please notify firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your WEB order number, name, style number and reason for return within 7 days of receiving the goods (If the items are damaged you must also include photographic evidence of the fault). Once notified, we will then email you an acceptance confirmation email which will include a reference number & instructions on how to complete your return. Please note all UK returns must be received back to us within 5 working days. All International orders must be received back within 7 working days.
All items should be returned in their original condition & packaging with a debit note enclosed. We will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred whilst returns are held by third parties or for the return postage costs. Once the items are received by us, you will be credited and this can be exchanged or credited towards your next order. Item(s) must be returned with a debit note enclosed:
- Returns should be in their original condition and packaging
- We recommend returning the goods by registered/insured post
- We are not liable for any loss or damage incurred whilst returns are held by third parties
- We reserve the right to deduct a 20% restocking fee on returns that do not have a genuine manufacturing fault
- We try very hard to accept all returns. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition we will email you and discuss this with you. If we find that an item has definitely been worn or is not sent back in its original condition / packaging then we may have to send it back to you.
Swift Agencies Ltd T/A
160-162 Cheetham Hill Road
M8 8LQ, England, UK.